Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Kathrin's list

Okay, just browsing the other participants' lists is wonderful and I keep arranging my list of 5, but I think I should finally get done. So here it as :-)

Meg Cabot: The Princess Diaries This book is for the child in me. I enjoy being like that from time to time. It makes life a bit easier, more fun, more enjoyable...

Charlotte Bronte: Jane Eyre Because IMO Jane has good values.

Rabbi Hayim Halevi Donin: To Be A Jew I picked this book up more by chance than anything else (besides recommendation). I think it explains many "Jewish aspects" quite well, even for those who don't know much about it yet. To me, it's a pick up and enjoy kind of book.

Sophie Kinsella: Can You Keep A Secret? This book in a way represents me, cause the main character is just as clumsy and awkward as I am.

J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Because I hope I also have friends who in the end believe in me and help me, though they might have doubted at first.

So, that would be my list of five... Now I suppose I'm off to pick my books to read, right?

4 comments:

Chris said...

Jane Eyre is my favorite book of all time.

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I love Can You Keep a Secret! I've had some people tell me they hated it, but I thought it was so fun and funny.

And Jane Eyre is one of my all-time faves, too.

Heather said...

I have a copy of Jane Eyre that I keep meaning to read. Perfect timing.

Jill said...

Can You Keep A Secret? is laugh-out-loud funny. I am hoping someone adds Shopaholic Has A Baby to this list so I'll have an excuse to read it. =)