I am so lame it has taken me this long to figure out how to access this blog even though I was invited days ago. Is there a book about that?
So here is my list which is also up on my main blog.
1. A Girl Named Zippy: Growing Up Small in Mooreland, Indiana by Haven Kimmel
I picked this book because I live in Small Town USA, Indiana and I have wanted to read it forever.
2. Sixpence House: Lost in a Town of Books by Paul Collins
You should see how many books I have. It seems like a fitting title for my apartment. Lost in an apartment of books.
3. The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler
I love Anne Tyler and I've not read this one, but I understand it is about marriages being amateur affairs. I had an amateur marriage that ended in divorce after 7ish year.
4. Operating Instructions: A Journal of my Son's First Year by Anne Lamott
I love Anne Lamott and this book is about her being a single mom to her son. I am a single mom.
5. Fool's Puzzle by Earlene Fowler
I picked this one because I was a Nancy Drew fan growing up. I wanted to be Nancy Drew among other things. Earlene Fowler's character Benni Harper makes me think of a grown up version of Nancy Drew. They are one of my all time favorite mysteries.