Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Completed my Challange

I have completed the "Something About Me" reading Challenge

I read the following books:

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
(from Juli's list) Read October
The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis (from booklogged's list) Read August
So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson (from vasilly's list) Read August
Heidi by Johanna Spyri (from Heidijane's list) Read October
The Naughtiest Girl in School by Enid Blyton (from my list) Read September

I really enjoyed reading the books I selected - and learnt something about me - and about the people who suggested the books.

Now I have completed the challenge - I wondered if my access to the blog could be removed? I am trying to reduce the size of my "Blogger Dashboard" I know my contributions will remain - and I am tracking the blog in my Google Blog reader.

See you all around the wonderful world of blog challenges

1 comment:

raidergirl3 said...

Go to 'new post', then select 'settings'. Under 'permissions', you can remove yourself as an author of the blog. You always have that option.