Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My delinquency in posting

I have actually read 4 of the 5 books I chose for this challenge (and many others not for the challenge) and I have discovered two very important things about myself:
1. I don't like writing book reviews.
2. I don't like the pressure and constraints of challenges.

So in brief, I read the following:

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - I enjoyed this book very much.
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - I liked this book even more than I liked The Kite Runner.
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver - I did not enjoy this book at all. I found the mother to be a totally unsympathetic character.
Lucy Crocker 2.0 by Caroline Preston - I didn't enjoy this one either. It seems lately I read more books that I don't like than I do.

Fern

No comments: