Monday, October 22, 2007

Finished!

I finished last month and I haven't been on the internet since. I love this challenge. The books I read are:

Without - Donald Hall
To kill a mockingbird - Harper Lee
The Tale of Desperaux - Kate Dicamillo
Stick Kid - Peter Holowitz
The Polysyllabic Spree - Nick Hornby
Operating Instructions - Anne Lamott
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
I am the messenger - Markus Zusak
Dakota - Kathless Norris

I have to thank everyone for their recommendations. Most of the books I've read for this challenge, I probably wouldn't have read without the recommendations. I loved almost every book. The ones I haven't read yet that are on my list, I will probably read by the end of the year, so I'll still be here posting my reads.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Where, where, where have you been? I hope all is well with you!

I am reading your copy of The Hours now....

All the best,
Jill