Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alyson's Reading List

1. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant: Because it's only an alternate on my Book Awards Reading Challenge list, but I really want to read it. (Sarah Miller's list)
2. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf: Because I've been meaning to get to this one. (Trish's list)
3. The World According to Garp by John Irving: Because people keep tell me I need to try Irving and that this one's a good place to start. (Dewey's List)
4. So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson: Because this is how I feel most of the time (Sally, A Book in the Life, and Vasilly's Lists)
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Kahled Hosseini: Because The Kite Runner was awesome, and I hear this one is too. (She Read's List)

Alternates:

1. Adopted Jane by Helen Fern Daringer (Faith's list)
2. All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum (Sarah Miller's List).
3. Sixpence House: Lost in a Town of Books (Nattie's List)

No comments: