Tuesday, July 10, 2007

raidergirl3's reading picks

I've been making lists, and checking them twice, aaaand reading great books. I've read a few already because I couldn't wait

  • A Man Without a Country (kookiejar)
  • So Many Books, So Little Time (sally,vasilly, abookinthelife)
  • The Echo Maker (3M)
  • Uglies (faith)

Now, my list of books I plan to read, trying to stick to 5 books, one per month.

  1. Jane Eyre (kathrin)
  2. Inkheart (becky shereads)
  3. I Am the Messenger (jill mrstreme)
  4. We Need to Talk About Kevin (dewey)
  5. Lolita (heather)

some alternates or hope to reads, as well

  • The Eyre Affair (valentina, heidijane)
  • The Thirteenth Tale (kristin)
  • Ender's Game (becky)
  • Number the Stars (booklogged)
  • This could go on for a while actually. At my blog, I listed all the books I would love to have the time to read: here

I was going to list the books I've already read, but I've read a lot of them; they are also listed at my blog. My, what an interesting group of people we are with such great taste in books. You all have given me a TBR list to last me several many years

No comments: