Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My reading list

Since I am away for the summer (in Israel) my ability to get books is limited. I've read 2 hebrew books since I've been here and I brought 2 books and a slew of audiobooks with me. I've also been limited in internet/computer hookup but now finally, I am posting the list of books I'd like to read from everyone else's lists.

The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
Lucy Crocker 2.0 by Caroline Preston

Alternates/more possibilities:
So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson
The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
The High Cost of Free Parking by Donald Shoup
I Am Spock and I Am Not Spock by Leonard Nimoy

No comments: