Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Athena's Reading List

This is my tenative reading list for the challenge. I'm unsure if I can read all these, but a lot of the books I've wanted to read for awhile. I've also read a lot of the books mentioned so far, so I'll definitely be interested in discussions about them.

Ellen's List
The Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Chris's List
The Seven Daughters of Eve by Bryan Sykes
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier

raidergirl3's list
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

Tiny Little Library's List
Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery

The bookworm's List
The Poinsonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb

Also, I recently finished Diary of Anne Frank which this read along encouraged as it was on the original list above.

No comments: