Friday, July 13, 2007

Stephanie List of Books

And I thought it was hard coming up for 5 books that says Something About Me? That was nothing compared to coming up with a reading list for this challenge!! There are SO many books out there that look good! What's a girl to do?? Well...I narrowed it down to what I THINK is going to be my reading list. But as a woman, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!
  • Booked to Die by John Dunning (Bonnie)
  • Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving (Wendy)
  • The Erye Affair by Jasper Fforde (HeidiJane)
  • The Echo Maker by Richard Powers (3M)
  • Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank Gilbert (Raidergirl)
  • Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult (Heather)
  • The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood (Ellen)
  • The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (Dewey)
  • I am the Messenger by Markus Zuzak (Jill)
  • Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck(Kookie)

Pretty sure I won't get to all of them...but it will be fun trying!

No comments: