Saturday, December 29, 2007

The sisterhood of the traveling pants

Well, following Lisa's post, I guess I read this just in time. This was my last book for the Something about me Challenge although I did read others from people's lists that weren't on my original or alternate to read list. In the process, I discovered that I really don't enjoy the constraints of a challenge (but I may still be back for 2008!) and prefer to just read what people recommend, or new books that come out, or interesting books I find in my travels (both virtual and real). I did enjoy the camaraderie of seeing the books everyone chose and why.
I enjoyed The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants but didn't love it. I am curious enough to read the rest of the series although not immediately. So thanks to Lisa and everyone and see you in 2008!

Fern

No comments: