Tuesday, December 11, 2007

wrap up by raidergirl3

Wow, what a fun challenge.
I liked picking my books.
I liked reading what books everyone else said represented them.
I liked making a list of books to read.
And I loved reading all these great books.

Final tally:

the books I read before it actually started include:
A Man Without a Country (kookiejar) - see review
So Many Books, So Little Time (sally, a.book.in.the.life,vasilly,) - see review
The Echo Maker (3M) - see review
Uglies (faith) - dystopian challenge see review

The books I read for the challenge:
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte (Kathrin)
I Am the Messenger - Markus Zasuk (jill mrsteme)
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card (Becky, karlene)
Inkheart - Cornelia Funkle (becky shereads)
Number the Stars - Lois Lowry (booklogged)
We Need to Talk About Kevin - Lionel Shriver (dewey)
The Thirteenth Tale - Dianne Setterfield (kristin)
Tale of Despereaux - Kate diCamillo (booklogged)
Lolita - Vladimir Nobokov (heather)

Thanks to Lisa for organizing it and everyone for their books and reasons. I'm keeping my list and I plan to read many more next year as well.

No comments: