Friday, December 28, 2007

We're almost done here!

Hi all. I'm just going to assume everyone has finished the challenge for the final prize drawing...(except a couple of you who are in the sidebar, but didn't participate after all...)

If you didn't finish and you want to play by the rules, you can let me know and I'll leave you out of the drawing, but I won't tell if you don't!! I'm not, by nature, a rule player. :)

Hope you all had fun doing this challenge. I'll leave this blog up if you want to reference it, and see you here next year for Something About Me 2008!

5 comments:

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Of my 25 picks, I read 22 and am partway through the last one - does that count? :)

Heather said...

I read way more than the 5 I said I would, so I guess I completed the challange. :)

Lisa said...

Yeah! Yeah! You only needed to read 5, silly people!! :)

alisonwonderland said...

Something About Me 2008? woohoo! :)

valentina said...

OhI forgot about the 5 books...So I've officially completed it having read 6 out of 7 than I meant to read. Yay me!:P