Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Review of Ender's Game

So, I have finally finished my first book for this challenge. Like I say in my blog I actually started another book before this one, but this one drew me in so well that I just had to put the other down.

My favorite thing about this book is the character. I love Ender. There are a few things in the book that aren't the best in my opinion, but overall the good parts far outweigh the bad. I would definitely recommend this book to my more mature students and others who I think might enjoy a "light" science fiction as I think I will begin to call it.

You can see my full review of Ender's Game here, but I would like to say I am very glad I read this book. I think not only will it become a favorite of mine, but it will also open me up to SF.

No comments: