Friday, August 10, 2007

PRIZE!!

Hey, I bet you all forgot I said there'd be prizes to this challenge! I'm going to give one at the beginning for a winner of all those who nominated books "about them". Then at the end I'll do a drawing of all those who finished their own reading challenge!

I went to www.random.org, and asked for a random number between 1 and 66. We have 66 participants to this challenge, and they are listed randomly at the bottom of this page. Random.org gave me #17, which was AlisonWonderland! Then I asked it to give me a random # between 1 and 330, which is how many books are on the side bar. It gave me #184, which was A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain off Athena's list!

SO, I'll be sending Alison a copy of A Cook's Tour!!

Now get reading, and I'll do that again at the end! Who knows what you might win!

4 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i did forget that there would be prizes! thanks so very much!

Leslie said...

Congratulations Alisonwonderland! Very fun! I don't think my books ended up in the sidebar--here is the link to the ones I had recommended: http://somethingaboutmechallenge.blogspot.com/2007/07/leslies-books-about-me.html. This is so fun! Thanks for doing it!

gautami tripathy said...

Congratulations alison! Thats wonderful.

As leslie says here, I too do not see my list in the side bar and Holly's list up two times.

gautami tripathy said...

The link is up here..

Gautami's List