Friday, August 3, 2007

The Books Heather T is Reading

This was so hard. And there are new lists up since I chose my books, so I may have to add some to my list here. I pocked 5 to start with. Those are:

Diary of Anne Frank (from Pattie's List)
The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd (from Bonnie's List)
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (from Kathrin's List)
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (From Becky's List)
Dakota: A Spiritual Geography by Kathleen Norris (From Beachreader's List)

I have already begun to read Jane Eyre. I am journaling my progress over at A Reader and A Thinker.

Other books on my list include:

The Awakening by Kate Chopin (Also from Pattie's List)
Operating Instructions by Anne Lamott (from Nattie's List)
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (b/c of the UK link we share - from 3M's List)The Writing Life by Annie Dilliard (From Megan's list)
So Many Books So Little Time by Sara Nelson (Have heard so much about - From Vasilly's List and the List of a.book.in.the.life)
Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell (Can you believe I haven't read this - From Bookworm's List)
The Five Gifts of Illness by Jill Sklar (From Dana's List)
Zel by Donna Jo Napoli (From Sarah Miller's List)
The Giver by Lois Lowry (also From Sarah Miller's List)
Because it is Bitter and Because it is My Heart by Joyce Carole Oates (from Judith's List)
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (From Faith's List)
The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende (from Little Willow's List)
Nine Parts of Desire by Geraldine Brooks (from Gracie's List)
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (from Karlene's List)

Heather

No comments: